Alcanta International College is now accepting applcation for 2016-2017. Please see the table below:
|Grade||Who can apply||Scholarship offered||Application Deadline|
|9||Completition of Grade 8||Partly|
May 31 2016
|10||Completition of Grade 9||Up to full|
|11(IBDP 1)||Completition of Grade 10||Up to full|
1. Make appointment to visit AIC and attend trial classes (if in China).
2. Submit the completed application form with supporting documents by email to the Admissions office. Application forms can be downloaded from: http://www.aicib.org/index.php/Index/admissions_download/act/admissions/cid/1087
3. Applicants will be notified to take the entrance exam (English & Math) and attend an interview(by skype if the applicant is not in China).
4. Admissions decision will be made within two weeks after the interview; admitted applicants will have to pay tuition fees to secure a place at AIC.
5. Apply for student visa and prepare to come to school.
In support of the AIC Mission, Vision and Goals, and to create educational opportunities for all students of exceptional ability and potential, AIC is excited to announce its international scholarship programme for the 2016-17 academic year, valued at 1,680,000 RMB(about 265,400 USD). AIC will offer 10 full scholarship for international students from diversed background. The goal of the AIC Scholarship Programme is to support exceptionally talented students and challenge them to excel at AIC and beyond, as well as to make the IB Diploma Programme and AIC education accessible to all gifted students interested in building their future at the school.
Eligibility & Scope:
To be eligible, the applicants must have completed grade 9 or grade 10 and have excellent overall academic performance in her/his past study and perform well in the AIC entrance exam. Please be noted that the scholarship only applies to the tuition fee. Recipients will be required to pay other fees such as boarding fee, meal fee and other expenses incurred for the admitted programmme.
To apply, please download and complete the "International Students Application Form "and "International Students Scholarships Application Form" and email or mail it together with other supporting documentation to us. The two forms can be downloaded from:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the admissions team at email@example.com or +86-20-86183999 by phone.